$35 per 100mg
Vitamin D is a vitamin stored in the body that is needed for building and keeping strong bones. Calcitriol is used to treat or prevent certain problems that can happen with long-term kidney dialysis, such as low levels of calcium or high levels of parathyroid hormone.
How Do D3 Injections Work?
Vitamin D promotes the gut absorption of the minerals calcium and phosphorus, which are important for bone structure and bone health. Calcium is a mineral that is maintained in very tight control in the blood and body. It is essential for the function of many tissues, such as muscle and bones. Calcium is stored in the bone and released into the blood when needed. Vitamin D is required to provide the calcium needed to store in bones. It plays an important role in the healthy functioning of our entire body, and when someone doesn’t have sufficient levels of this key vitamin in their bloodstream, it can lead to problems with cell growth, nerve and muscle function, and glucose metabolism.
The amount of Vitamin D that your skin produces depends on multiple factors, mainly where you live and your personal lifestyle. The amount of Vitamin D you produce depends on the time of day, the season, your location, and your skin tone. Studies show that the best time to get exposure to sunlight is midday because the sun is at its peak around noon. Your body requires less time outside to absorb UV rays to convert Vitamin D. Depending on the location you live, you will need anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes in the sun three times per week to maintain healthy levels of Vitamin D.
Benefits of D3 Injections
- Stronger and healthier bones and teeth
- Decreased risk of fractures
- Improved function of the immune system
- Protection against heart disease
- Increased sex drive in both women and men
- Reduced risk of hypertension, because Vitamin D reduces systolic blood pressure
- Reduced risks associated with obesity
- Lower rise in glucose levels, which may lower risk of diabetes
- Improves symptoms of depression, because vitamin D can increase levels of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine which improve your mood
- Reduced risk of cognitive decline, especially among the elderly population, is one of the essential vitamin D3 injection benefits
Book Online Now! D3 Injection
The fastest and most effective way to boost your body’s immune system and get yourself ready for the day!