Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance?
We currently do not accept insurance. We do accept HSA, FSA, cash, check, debit, and credit.
What are your hours and service areas?
We are a 24 hour services depending on availability.
Our service areas include everything from Broomfield to Monument.
Do you accept tips?
Yes! Tips are welcomed and very much appreciated, although not required.
What is NAD+ for?
- Managing the body’s stress response
- Facilitates the usage of carbs, proteins, and fats to provide cellular energy
- Maintaining cellular DNA and facilitating repair of cells
- Keeping our circadian rhythms (sleep/wake cycles) in balance
- Repairing bones, tissues, and nerves by promoting stem cell production
- Regulating the genetic expression that influences the aging process
- Fighting free radical damage that can damage the body and accelerate aging
- Assisting with the body’s metabolism
Which IV bag should I get?
Our best selling bag is the Myer’s Optimum Infusion. If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to us for help or advice!
How long does it take to administer an IV?
Depending on the patient and IV bag, our appointments usually take anywhere from 30-120 minutes.
What is the minimum age requirement to receive an IV?
Any patient over 100 pounds or 12 years or older and fully willing to receive the IV.
What is NAD+?
NAD’s full name is nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, and it’s a coenzyme derived from vitamin B3. The body makes NAD by synthesizing certain elements that are called NAD precursors. The “+” sign means the NAD is in an oxidized form.
What is IV therapy good for?
- General fatigue
- Altitude sickness
- Athletes recovering or preparing for a competition
- Jet lag
- Food poisoning
Do you guys have a trip charge?
We have a ZERO trip charge before 9:00pm. After 9:00pm we charge a $75 trip charge.
Schedule an In-Home IV Drip Treatment in Denver Now
The fastest and most effective way to boost your body’s immune system and get yourself ready for the day!